FLUX has appointed the Scientific Advisory Board and Societal Impact Advisory Board for the consortium.
The members of the Societal Impact Advisory Board represent widely the actors relevant to FLUX research themes in Finland. In its impact activities, FLUX aims to engage stakeholders in different ways. With the Societal Impact Advisory Board FLUX aims for transdisciplinary co-creation in themes relevant to FLUX research.
The members of the FLUX Societal Impact Advisory Board are:
- Jouni Varanka, Head of Unit, Strategy Department, Prime Minister’s Office
- Liisa Siika-Aho, Director (Chair of the Family Leave Reform working group), Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- Hanna Tainio, Deputy Managing Director, Association of Finnish Municipalities
- Eija Koivuranta, Managing Director, the Family Federation of Finland;
- Suvi-Anne Siimes, Managing Director; The Finnish Pension Alliance TELA
- Anna Moring, PhD, Leading Expert, Network of Family Diversity
- Mikko Niemelä, Professor, University of Turku
- Touko Niinimäki, Equality and non-discrimination specialist The Finnish National Youth Council Allianssi
The members of the Scientific Advisory Board are internationally recognized scholars. As Scientific Advisory Board members, they support FLUX in reaching its scientific goals.
The members of the FLUX Scientific Advisory Board are:
- Professor Wolfgang Lutz, University of Vienna
- Professor Marlis Buchmann, University of Zurich
- Professor Lynn Prince Cooke, University of Bath
- Professor Ann Berrington, University of Southampton
- Professor Francesco Billari, Bocconi University